Children’s charity Ada & Albert is launching a new loyalty card to enable regular customers to get discounts when the shop at the Charity Boutique.
All you need to do is sign up in-store with your name and email address, and you will receive a loyalty card and an immediate 10% discount on your first purchase at the store. When you sign up to the scheme, you will also receive a voucher for a free tea and coffee at Walnuts Café on Royal Parade.
Then, every time you make a purchase, you will receive a stamp on your loyalty card. Once you have eight stamps, you will receive a £5 voucher to spend either in store (on a minimum £10 spend), or to receive £5 off the purchase of an Ada & Albert Charity Ball ticket.
For more information, or to request your loyalty card, visit us in-store at 17 Royal Parade, Chislehurst!
Terms & ConditionsBy holding an Ada & Albert Loyalty card you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. The Ada & Albert Rewards card (“card”) is a range of discounts and rewards available to cardholders (“benefits”):
- Cardholders must be aged 18 or over, and have an email address. Proof of age may be required before we issue a card.
- Ada & Albert reserves the right to withhold benefits from a cardholder where an incorrect email address has been given.
- Your loyalty card is valid only at Ada & Albert’s Charity Boutique at 17, Royal Parade, Chislehurst, and is not currently valid online.
- Only one card at a time is permitted per customer.
- Ada & Albert cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or the loss of benefits linked to that card.
- Your card must be shown at the till point at point of purchase. Purchases cannot be linked back to a card retrospectively, nor can benefits be retrospectively applied.
- By signing up to the loyalty scheme and giving us your email address, you agree to receive emails from Ada & Albert about upcoming promotions or special offers. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please tell us at the till point when you register. If, at a later date, you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can click unsubscribe on the email at any time. We will not share your details with anyone else.
- By holding a card, you agree that subject to all statutory controls & restrictions, we and our technical partners can collect and use information about you, including your registration details, transactions and other information that you supply. We may use this to send you information, offers and promotions.
- Ada & Albert employees are not eligible for a card.
- The card is free and remains the property of Ada & Albert.
- Ada & Albert may partner with third parties to bring additional benefits to cardholders. Ada & Albert will not take responsibility for the fulfilment of offers given by third parties, please refer to the partner’s website for the relevant terms and conditions.
- Ada & Albert reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions relating to the card at any time, including the cancellation of the card and any benefits if necessary.