Ada & Albert continue to support The Clarion Housing Group and Threshers Day Nursery.
Image: Threshers Day Nursery
We have recently put together parcels of non-perishable food and drink items, household essentials and personal care items for those most affected by Covid - 19.
As a consequence of our ongoing relationship with both charities, we were able to tailor each parcel to individual families; helping to provide some tangible support where needed.
Image: Tailored Parcels for Threshers Day Nursery, St Mary's Cray
Where did the donations come from?
Donations came from three main sources:
- Ada & Albert - money raised from our clothing boutique, fundraising events and donations was used to purchase essential items for our parcels.
- Boutique customers and volunteers - we welcomed donations from our customers who very generously donated cupboard essentials, household items and personal care items.
- The Community - after announcing our need for donations onto our social media platforms we received an amazing response from the local community who donated a wide selection of items.
Image: Parcels for Threshers Day Nursery
How have we tailored each parcel?
Ada & Albert have long been supporting both The Clarion Housing Group and Threshers Day Nursery with previous projects of:
- The Clarion Housing Group - Provided essential items such as beds, carpets, bedding and curtains to families with children living below the poverty line.
- Threshers Day Nursery - Provided new wellies to 20 pre-school children to enable them to attend forest school.
We continue to maintain a strong relationship with both charities and from this we were provided with a description of certain family needs, enabling us to identify what products would be suitable.
Image: The Clarion Housing Group