Ada & Albert is organising an Easter Raffle to raise funds in support of vulnerable children in the Bromley borough.
There are two amazing prizes on offer – a beauty hamper and a food hamper – both full of gifts kindly donated by some of the amazing local businesses who believe in the work of our charity.
Tickets will be available to purchase from 3rd April for just £1 each, from either our Charity Boutique or from our Pop Up store in The Glades, Bromley.
The prize draw will be made at our Pop Up store in The Glades on Thursday 18th April, and will also be livestreamed on Instagram.
More prizes are still being donated, but some of the great things that you could win by entering our raffle include:
- £100 Voucher redeemable against any Rebecca Ffrancon personal styling service
- A bespoke shopping bag and mug from White Stuff Bromley
- A family portrait session from Unique Image Photography
- A mini family photography session from Ashleigh Shea Photography
- A £50 voucher towards any cake of your choice from Anna Bellas Cakes
- £100 voucher towards children’s dance classes at The Studio Chislehurst
- A bespoke bean bag worth £50 from Winggreen Play Houses
- A best-selling animal head vase from Or and Wonder
- A one-to-one Pilates lesson from Pilates at your pace
- A beautiful silk flower arrangement from Forever flowers by Em
- Voucher for a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Buds Of Bickley
- £50 voucher for a silver finger print charm from Small Print Bromley
- A child’s art lesson and art pack from Art on Parade
- A personal training session with Fitness and the Bump
- A Forever Foam Rose Bear from Kavanaghs Florist
- A reflexology treatment from Denise Spencer
- A full set of Bio sculpt nails from Nia Nails & Lashes
- A meal for two at Semoush
- £30 Cote Brasserie voucher
- A bear barrel from One in the Wood
- Three free sessions to any Little Chameleons’ Pre-School craft class
- A Molton Brown hand massage and prosecco experience for two.